Why We Are Different
At Beck & Company, we’re different because we’ve been where you are – either in our professional experience in running our practice and business or we’ve seen situations similar to yours when working with clients much like you. Our broad base of managerial accounting and systems experience and our deep understanding of business process and technology enable us to apply knowledge from the past, together with up-to-date best practice know-how to help you solve your challenges and capitalize on the opportunities you face. We’re also different because a partner will be involved in each of your engagements, getting to know you and your unique challenges and objectives intimately. This combination enables us to develop tailored solutions to increase your effectiveness and improve your competitive position.
We will help you realize your goals and achieve success through our:
- Investment in ongoing learning and education that keeps us current on regulations, standards and emerging issues that will help our clients maintain compliance, improve their processes and achieve their financial goals.
- Uncompromising commitment to the highest standards of quality on every engagement and participation in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Quality Review Program that requires us to maintain quality control systems over our accounting and auditing practice.
- Development of service methodologies that achieve the highest standards while maximizing efficiencies for our clients.
- Ongoing communication between our staff and clients throughout each engagement to resolve issues as they are identified so we accomplish your financial goals in the timeline committed.
- Creative and innovative approach to developing solutions for our clients based on our understanding of your unique circumstances, needs and objectives.
- Team of experienced professionals with senior or owner involvement in all client engagements so you know you have direct access to specialized expertise on which you can rely and trust.